March Break Respite Camp
Autism Nova Scotia Respite Camp
Applications for the 2017 Respite March Break Camp are now closed.
The Autism Nova Scotia's Respite Camp is a new recreation program for children and youth on the autism spectrum between the ages of 6-21 years. The camp activities are designed specifically with participants’ needs and interests in mind. Parents and caregivers can rest easy knowing their children are enjoying fun-filled activities while also being supported by knowledgeable and dedicated counsellors. Campers are supported by trained counsellors in a 1 counsellor: 1 to 2 camper ratio.
To be eligible for this camp, camper must:
- be between ages 6-21 years old
- have an autism diagnosis
- be able to be successful in 1:1-2 ratios (1 counsellor: 1-2 campers)
Respite Camp Dates:
The respite camp offers a camp during the week March Break: Monday to Friday (March 13-17th, 2017)
• Arts & crafts
• Body Ball
• Playground time
• Music activities
• Treasure hunts
...and much more!
Location: Tallahassee Community Elementary School, 168 Redoubt Way, Eastern Passage, NS
Want to know what the Respite Camp is up to?
Check out our blog!
See our March Break Respite Camp rack card
for more information
Applications for the 2017 Respite March Break Camp are now closed.Please make sure to read the following BEFORE STARTING THE APPLICATION.
- Make sure you have the child’s health card close by, as you will need it for the form.
- Make sure to have the contact information ready for THREE emergency contacts.
- There is NO option to save the applications once you start, please make sure you are able to complete them in full- partially completed application will not be considered.
- Submit a SEPARATE application for EACH child you wish to apply.
- Leave yourself 45-50 minutes to complete all the applications.
(To be filled out by parent/guardian) (This application takes 40-45 minutes to complete)Click here to access the application formPlease note:
This program fills up quickly as there are limited spots. All applications are time stamped based upon arrival and processed in that order. Because of the high volume of interested people in this program we cannot hold spots or accept early applications. Completing an application does not necessarily guarantee you a spot; you will be contacted by the middle of February 2017 regarding your application status.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 902.446.4995 ext.30.