Where: Groups meet in Halifax, Bedford, or Sackville
When: Group meets bi-weekly, Starting the week of January 7, 2019
Winter Term: January- May
- The application process is done online. Interested participants will be able to complete and their application online on the day of registration; the form will be available here on the day registration opens.
- All applications will be processed based on the time stamp in which they were submitted. From there, all applicants will be contacted within one week regarding their application’s status.
Please make sure to read the following BEFORE STARTING THE APPLICATION FORM.
· Leave yourself 40-45 minutes to complete the application form.
· There is NO option to save the applications once you start, please make sure you are able to complete them in full
- partially completed application will not be considered.
D&D Registration Form
Click Here for D&D Club Registration Form
This program is expected to fill quickly as there are limited spaces available. All applications forms are time stamped based upon arrival and processed in that order. Because of the high volume of interested people in this program, we cannot hold spots. Completing an application form does not necessarily guarantee you a spot; you will be contacted in a few weeks regarding your application’s status.
For more information, please contact the Program Coordinator at email@example.com or 902.446.4995 ext.59